1 lb ground meat (works great with 80/20 beef, ground chicken (not chicken breast), turkey or venison)
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp paprika (optional smoked paprika)
1 tsp black pepper
½ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp sage
1 tsp thyme
Muffin tin or casserole dish
Small ice cream scooper (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Measure and mix all spices.
4. Add spices to ground meat. Mix with hands or spoon until well mixed.
5. Roll into balls and place into mini muffin tin or casserole dish. We use a small ice cream scooper to speed up the process.
6. Bake 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink.